The Cephadrome is a hammerhead-dragon like creature of the ice plains. To fight the Cephadrome, you need Ultimate Armor, Ultimate Sword, and the Ultimate Bow. Although in most cases, You're better off feeding him and using him to fight Kraken or Mobzilla. His name is also extremely hard to write down. He drops uranium and titanium nuggets and rubys, ruby armor, ruby weapons and ruby tools, which are suggested to have when fighting stronger mobs and bosses. If he gets hit by pets he will attack them. The Young Prince and Young Adult Prince are able to fight the Cephadrome (unless they are low on health).
Attack: 70 (140 against Kraken)
Defense: 16 (Same as Resistance III)
- The Snowpig, the Sandpig, the Mexican Chicken and the Strider Pig are hostile to the Cephadrome, which causes the it fights back.
- The Cephadrome itself is a boss
- On the cfg file, The Cephadrome is not listed
- Cephadromes attack hostile mobs and other bosses.
- The Cephadrome is ridable and can be used to fly around the world. (FEED THE CEPHADROME BEFORE TRYING TO GET ON IT, IF YOU TRY TO MOUNT IT WHILE IT'S NOT FED WILL EAT YOU INSTEAD!)
- Cephadromes will not attack the player unless provoked.
- Fire and Lava hurts him a bit and the cephadrome will regenerate it's health back a bit.
- Cephadromes drop more ruby than mining out ruby on death.
- These Pictures are a mob battle between the cephadrome and the emperor scorpion.